Sunday, April 20, 2008

Day 98 and The Living Room

Well, I wish I had taken some before pictures of the water damage and the huge ceiling crack in the living room because you would not believe how much better it looks now! The patches are gray so we will have to paint the room after he gets done with all of the repairs, but even the gray looks better than what was there. He cannot come the next 2 Saturdays, so he will be back May 10th to work some more.

Speaking of May 10th, that is the town-wide garage sale day so I think we are going to try to get organized and have a sale. I bought some pre-priced stickers and some blank stickers last night to start pricing stuff.

I have all of my homework that is due today submitted except one paper and I'm getting ready to go submit it. Yay for another round of homework being done!

2 comments:

Mom Thumb said...

Hope the rest of your repairs go smoothly. I'll have to try to get up there for the garage sales. BTW, when you are posting, there is a place in the lower left corner that says Post Options. If you click on it, you can put in the correct time. I don't know how they set that time, but it's always wrong. I guess it doesn't matter, it just bugs me. :-)

KiddoKare1 said...

Thanks, it bugged me too. LOL. I did go into my settings and change the time zone and it's right now.