Saturday, April 26, 2008

Day 104 and Busy Week Next Week

Next week is really a busy week. Revival at church starts tomorrow morning, and then we have services tomorrow night, and Monday-Wednesday night. Thursday is the Pond Creek child care association meeting, and Friday the last unit of my homework assignments are due. I'm going to try to get most of it done this weekend so that I can go to all the nights of revival. You might keep your fingers crossed for me!

Have you heard that the rebate checks are going to be going out starting on Monday instead of next Friday? We should get ours by direct deposit so I'm curious to see if it shows up. We should be in the first cycle according to Tom's ss #.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea John's is first cycle too so I hope to get it first thing this week. :-)