Thursday, April 24, 2008

Day 102 and needing to set some goals

Ok, I've been having a hard time focusing lately so I think it is time to set some new goals, and perhaps recommit to some old ones.

Our baby ef is at $565 (I added $50 when Tom got paid last week). I need to list the books from one of my first session's classes and sell them to start helping rebuild it. When this session is over, I can sell both of my humanities books. I am only selling the ones that I do not think I will use again and keeping the ones that I will or might need for reference. I will get that done by Sunday.

Start getting organized for the garage sale. Even if that means just spending 15 minutes a day going through and pricing some stuff. I will start that tomorrow. I have a mandatory meeting to attend tonight.

Continue being very careful with the eating out and Sonic drinks. I need to go through our checkbook and get an idea of what we've spent on that compared to what we had spent before we started this journey. I will try to do that by Sunday, also.

No comments: