Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day 101 and Getting Old!


Well, I took my kids to get their eyes checked on Monday and decided while I was there that it was time (wayyyyy past time) to get my own eyes checked. It had been years, probably 10 or more. I'd been having headaches almost every single day and they did not all seem allergy related and I knew I was needing reading glasses. Eh, so anyway, not only do I need glasses. Bifocals. BIFOCALS! ARGH! The eye dr tried to make it sound better than it was by saying they would have a "little reading area" down in the bottom. I said um...isn't that bifocals? LOL! He laughed and said yes. I am attaching the least frightening of the pictures I took of myself. Actually I found them all quite frightening, but that's a personal problem. LOL

4 comments:

Mom Thumb said...

Jessica had to get bifocals when she was four years old, so it doesn't necessesarily have to do with age! Like the specs, though.

KiddoKare1 said...

Thank you! Sure, I know it's not all an age thing, but still...I'm pouting about it like a big baby. LOL.

Anonymous said...

LOL....I don't feel sorry for you. The glasses look good on you, though. Did you get no line bifocals? I can't tell from the pic. I don't mind the bifocals until I lean back to watch tv. Then the glasses come off or everything is blurry!!LOL

KiddoKare1 said...

Thank you. Yes, they're no-line. I'm starting to get used to them but if I turn my head too fast, I get really dizzy.