Sunday, March 9, 2008

Day 56 and not much to say tonight

Well, today ends our 8th week of this journey. It has been amazing and I think we're doing well. We still goof up and make mistakes, but we just keep trying. For Valentine's Day I had given Tom a coupon book that I found online to print off for free. One of the coupons was for a special dinner out, so we went out for lunch together yesterday.

Tonight in FPU we watched the same lesson as last week because so many people missed last week due to the nasty storms that moved through.

Hope all my friends and family have a great week this week!

2 comments:

Mom Thumb said...

Hope you have a good week, also. You really are doing great on this program!

KiddoKare1 said...

Thanks Linda. I think we're doing well, too. It's not easy, but it's satisfying!