Friday, March 14, 2008

Day 61 and Temptation

Spring break is next week and I took two days off: Monday & Friday. I also have a very light week, kid wise the days that I am open which will be nice. I plan to use the time to work on homework and hopefully get taxes finished up. I still have to get financial aid paperwork filled out for Serenity, Josh, and myself! We're going to have 3 family members in college next year! Isn't that unreal?

Remember when I talked a while back about how my biggest temptation is stuff for my child care program? Temptation has struck in the form of Baby Signs! One of my friends calls me last night as I'm on my way to a meeting to tell me that she has 4 Baby Signs beginner kits for $25 each. She is a Baby Signs instructor and she is selling them at her cost. The set includes 4 board books, a DVD, a parent book. I WANT IT! LOL! I am going to be doing a Scholastic book order soon because I have 4 child care birthdays coming up in April & May and you just can't beat Scholastics prices for books. I am going to try to resist the temptation to order anything but exactly what I need.

I cannot tell you how happy I am feeling about our finances right now. It is just a really good feeling to know that we are making progress, even if it's slow.

No comments: