Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day 59 and the waiting is killing me!

This has nothing to do with saving money or our journey, but I feel the need to spill my guts and gripe to the world in general, so I am. I just finished my first humanities class (ancient humanities). The guy was horribly slow on grading-as in I still don't have a grade on my work that was due 2 weeks before this past weekend. And of course, I don't have a grade on my final paper in there, either. It's making me crazy!

On a happier note, I do have my grades for my social ethics class and from my figures, it looks like I got a 99.2% for the class. Hopefully I'll pull an A in the humanities class, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so incredibly proud of my lovely wife!
She is doing so well in her classes, and so well on our financial journey. But what is truly amazing is that she is doing it all at the same time, as well as menu planning, cooking, laundry, raising our wonderful kids (and me, LOL)... the list of all she does goes on and on. Love you, honey!

KiddoKare1 said...

Oh honey, you embarrass me, but thanks. I love you too!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so sappy...LOL Seriously, I don't think I have ever seen 2 people as much in love as you are. I am proud of you, too.