Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day 58 and the Glorious Weather

Isn't the weather great today in our little corner of the world? I just love days like this where the kids and I can get out in the mornings and let them run off some of that energy.

Well, we did finally get the forbearance form for Tom's student loan mailed last week. Now we just wait to hear back from them on whether it is approved or not. The gas bill check made it in plenty of time before the due date-the check electronically cleared our bank this morning. I'm always a bit nervous when I mail things like that, but the gas company charges $3 to pay online and I would rather spend the 42 cents on a stamp. Another way I save a bit of money is that I do pay all the bills that I can online, since it's quicker and it saves me postage. For example, I pay our cell phone bill and our cable bill online. I also use the Bill pay feature through our credit union where we can set up payments to go out on certain dates, and they will issue the check out of our account and mail it (or pay it electronically in some cases). It sure has cut down on my stamps.

No comments: