Saturday, February 23, 2008

Day 41 and a Puny House Today

Tom went to the Dr. at work yesterday and found out he has strep throat. I started coughing yesterday, and woke up this morning with a deep chest cough. I wasn't running a fever, though, so I went ahead and went to the funeral and then came home (I didn't go to the graveyard service, didn't figure I needed to be standing out in the cold with this cough). Now this evening, I'm running a fever and coughing my blasted head off. Thankfully I got my other humanities paper finished up and submitted yesterday, so I just have to muster up the energy to finish this 8-10 page rough draft that's due tomorrow. It will probably be REALLY rough. LOL!

3 comments:

Mom Thumb said...

Oh no, strep is the worst. I hope you and Tom feel better soon. Good luck with the paper!

Anonymous said...

I hope you both get better soon, and that the kids avoid it. Mandy, Hailee, Danny and I had the other version that is going around! Mine was mainly fever, chills and extreme body aches, Danny and Hailee had diarrhea, and Mandy was throwing up, too. Joyce had broncitis a couple of weeks ago, and it just keeps hanging on. I hope yours doesn't get that bad, but I know you are prone to bronchitis! Take care of yourself!

KiddoKare1 said...

Thanks Linda! Di, I do have bronchitis, I went to Urgent Care today. Hope you all get healthy and stay healthy.