Thursday, February 21, 2008

Day 39 and the EF may be taking a hit!

Tom's power steering started making awful noises last night, so we're going to have to get it looked at. Hopefully it's nothing too costly and we can work it out without having to use the EF. Of course it happened after he spent $42 to fill it up with gas. Isn't that how it always happens? Your car breaks down after you fill it up with gas? LOL!

In other news, I found out last night that there have been several deaths on my mom's side of the family. My grandpa lost his sister and his brother both in the last couple of weeks. So now he is the only one of the "children" left (he's 83). My uncle's ex-wife passed away on Tuesday. Although I was not really close to her, I am close to my cousins and feel for them. Please keep these families in your thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your losses! Oh, and has Tom checked the power steering fluid? If it gets too low, it can get really noisy! We also have some power steering additives that do a lot of good!

Anonymous said...

I am really sorry Tracy! I will keep you in my prayers.

KiddoKare1 said...

Thanks, Di & Mandy.

No, Tom hasn't checked the power steering fluid.