Monday, February 4, 2008

Day 22 and Hanging in There

Well, after much thought and prayer last night and this morning, I'm still hanging in there. Thanks for the words of support that have been posted and e-mailed to me. I'm not really sure why all of a sudden I just feel so overwhelmed by it all. But I know that even just working at it a little bit at a time will help, even if it doesn't seem like much. It's better than nothing. Because even a dripping faucet will eventually fill a bucket, right?

Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Genesis 18:14 (first part of the verse): Is anything too hard for the LORD ?


2 comments:

Mom Thumb said...

Studies have been done about making huge changes. There is something that happens about the 21day mark. "They" say if you can do something for 21 days, you are more likely to keep on going, whether it's getting off drugs, losing weight, whatever. But at the same time, there is a sort of grieving process that goes along with it. If you can power through, you'll feel so much better on the other side. I think you are awesome!

KiddoKare1 said...

Wow, Linda, that's pretty profound!