Saturday, August 9, 2008

Day 209 and Printer is on the fritz

Ugh! Our printer is on the fritz and I don't know what's wrong with it. I thought that the color cartridge must be low on blue so I had Tom pick up a new one. Well, it still isn't working right. I've done all the maintenance and trouble-shooting things that I can think of, including cleaning the contacts with q-tips and alcohol. We've had it for several years, more than 5, I'd say so I guess maybe it's time? The main problem seems to be with color printing though, the black seems to work fine. Hopefully it will hang in there until we can get another one.

Well, as I mentioned, we're going to see Serenity today to take her the rest of her stuff, and Tom's going to help her with a bookshelf and her computer. Tasha's off driving for driver's ed today. Boohoohooo!!!!! Tom's taken her driving several times and said she does quite well. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

No comments: