Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Day 135 and remember that Hee-Haw Song?

Gloom, despair, and agony on me? Deep dark depression, excessive misery? If it weren't for bad luck, I"d have no luck at all...etc. Every once in a while I get that song running through my head and it won't go away.

So I told you about the baby EF near miss with Josh locking his keys in his car. So then that same night, his car would not start and so he had to get a jump start. That was the second time that had happened (the first time he'd left something on). This time, I told him he should go to Napa on Tuesday morning and get his battery tested. Well, Monday afternoon, his car won't start again so Tom took the van and left Josh his car in case he needed it. Well, thankfully, Josh went up to Napa, got a new battery and took his own car to work. I don't know yet how much this will be affecting the EF.

Every once in a while, I get this feeling that a dark cloud just follows us around. LOL. I'm joking around of course, but it does seem like things happen all at once, have you ever noticed that?

Have a great day, everyone!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I think God is testing your resolve! In life there is always something, as soon as you get one thing handled, here comes the next. It's to see where you will turn and who you put your trust in.