Monday, May 26, 2008

Day 134 and a new blog I like to read

So now that I'm done with college classes and other things have slowed down, I've spent some time looking for some new frugal sites of interest. A friend from church mentioned this one: http://frugaldad.com/ and it's a very nice site. He has some great and practical advice and has a very nice writing style. He also offers suggestions for how to increase traffic on your blog site. All in all, a great site with good info!

So today we went out to eat at Godfather's for my birthday. It was yummy, but of course I ate too much. Now we are done with birthdays for a while, so I am making it my new goal not to eat out again until at least our mid-June payday. I'd really like to stretch it to July for Tasha's birthday, but I know that's probably unrealistic. Between birthdays and just becauses, we've eaten out too much lately.

Hope everyone is having a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend.

No comments: