Sunday, April 6, 2008

Day 84 and another round of homework turned in!

Well, I got another round of homework turned in tonight. I finished it this afternoon but waited until I could look over it again tonight before submitting it.

We are getting ready to start our 13th week of this journey! I can't believe that we only have one FPU class left and it will be over. It sure went fast. I'm going to miss going every week, and hope and pray that we keep up the intensity.

This week, we stumbled a bit and got Sonic drinks twice. But I guess considering we used to do it 4 or 5 times a week, I won't be too hard on us. We haven't eaten out at all since last weekend, even though we were seriously tempted to last night (it was just Tom & I). But I got myself in the kitchen and fixed supper instead.

Here's to another great week!

No comments: