Friday, April 11, 2008

Day 89 and I'm glad it's Friday!

Wow, this has been a long and tiring week! I am glad it is Friday. My meeting went well last night, but ran late. I did not even leave Enid until about 10:00. I was exhausted! We got our officers elected, had our training, and now we've got some time off. Yay!

This weekend, I hope to get a good portion of my homework that is due next Sunday (the 20th) done. For a couple of reasons: 1. Next weekend is really busy. I'm attending an all day class on Saturday and a baby shower on Sunday. 2. Our next and last set of assignments after this set are due on a Friday (May 2nd) instead of a Sunday. So I would like to get a head start on those because I'll only have one weekend to work on them. The week that they are due is a very busy one with revival services at our church, and a child care association meeting here in Pond Creek. Phew! The next few weeks are going to be so busy!

Well, I must confess a couple of things. First, I did not do well on my eating last night or so far today! But I'll keep trying. Second, I lied yesterday. Not on purpose of course, but I did. LOL. I forgot that we did kind of eat out Tuesday night this week. Tasha & I had Bob's before my club meeting, Tom got Sonic after band practice, and I gave Josh money to get something to eat during his supper break at work. So there. Now you know the truth! LOL!

No comments: