Saturday, April 12, 2008

Day 90 and I've got a decision to make

Well, after deciding that it wasn't meant to be for me to take a summer class, today I got a $500 scholarship check in the mail from the college. I had applied for the scholarship but the deadline was back in February and I hadn't heard a word so I assumed that I did not get it. The $500 is almost enough to pay for one 3 hour class. The classes are almost $200 a credit hour, plus the book or books. That money would have to come out of our budget somewhere. So I"m not sure what to do. I'm going to be praying about it and talking to Tom about it. I'm just so torn! I actually had myself looking forward to the time off.

The man came today to look at the damage from the leaks and he is going to start working on the living room area next Saturday. He needs to come on Saturdays because he has a big job going on during the week right now. That is better for me because of the kids anyway, so I'm happy with that.

Well another ding to the baby EF today. It wasn't totally unexpected but I had hoped it would wait a bit longer. I had to put two new tires on the van. I knew that one of them was bad and after driving it to Enid on Thursday night, I decided it was not a good idea to wait any longer. So the EF is down to $515. Gotta start rebuilding again!

No comments: