Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Day 86 and a new supper favorite

Well, we have a new supper favorite at our house-taco salads! We crumble some tortilla chips in the bottom of a bowl, pile some lettuce and onions on top, and add some taco meat, beans, cheese, and salsa, and yum! Oh, I like tomatoes on mine too. Simple, cheap, and fairly healthy!

Speaking of healthy, I posted last week about trying to take better care of myself and I need to update. I have eaten breakfast everyday since, except for Saturday. I have been avoiding sweets, although I did eat a baked apple pie from McDonald's that a friend had given Tom. But still, compared to how I was doing, I'm doing great! I am going to continue making sure I eat breakfast everyday, even on weekends, and continue to avoid sweets.

I got grades back on some of the homework I submitted over the weekend, I got A's on both of my humanities papers. I haven't heard back from the other class yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are doing great!