Saturday, April 5, 2008

Day 83 and up to my eyeballs in homework

Well, I'm up to my eyeballs in homework this weekend, ugh! I'd really like to be done before 10:20 tomorrow night this time.

Here is an updated debt list. With our house payment and car payment this past week, we areup to over $3000 paid off!

DLO: $14.40-PAID!
DLO: $34.11-PAID!
Radiology: $37-PAID!
Urgent care clinic: $46.15 (August 2007)-PAID!
Urgent care clinic: $40.55 (November 2007) PAID!
Dr. Office: $79.20-PAID!
ER Doctor: $93.54-PAID!
dentist: PAID!!!
Auto parts store: $161.73-PAID!
Josten's-PAID!
Second half 2007 real estate taxes: $148.64-PAID!
Hospital: $261.16-PAID!
Car loan: Balance: $2559
House: paid $1005.18
Credit card #1: $2970
Credit card #2: $1104
Credit card #3: $990
Credit card #4: $899-paid $25
Credit card #5: $908
Credit card #6: $2509
My student loan: $12, 913 (in deferment due to my full time student status)
DH student loan: $53, 248(in forbearance)


As of April 4th: $3414.80 in debt paid off!


Now an update on the van. The labor was $135 (I still owe Mark $30 because he forgot to put part of the work on there so he's going to add it to our next bill which I'll talk about in just a moment) and the parts were $84. That was to replace the o-ring, change the oil, and replace both the driver's side and passenger side door handles. The passenger side wasn't working at all anymore from the outside, and the driver's side only worked when it wanted to. I also had the oil changed in Josh's car while we were at it, and the mechanic discovered a problem with Josh's brake line that he will be fixing Monday. Then there is another repair that will need to be done on Josh's car, but he said it could wait until later this month and that will give us a little time to get the EF back up. After I paid Mark $105, the EF was down to $750, and then I added the $50 from Tom's paycheck which brought it back up to $800. After paying Napa this morning, it's down to $715 and then I'll pay for the rest of the van repair and Josh's car repairs out of that. So all I've got to say is THANK GOD for the EF!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that you get discouraged sometimes, but just look at how far you have come! You are really doing awesome, and maybe things wll quit breaking down for a while! Just keep looking at the positive progress, and try to overcome the negatives.

KiddoKare1 said...

Oh believe me, I'm trying really hard to look at the positive side of things! I just kept thinking this week after Mark told me what was wrong with the van, and then with Josh's car, thank goodness for the EF! We'd been in a big hole right now if not for that! We'd be owing you guys MORE money (LOL), and have put off paying something else to pay Mark. Instead, I've already paid our electric and gas bills. Our house and car payment was made on time and we still are able to pay for all the vehicle repairs. That is a miracle from God in itself!