Thursday, April 10, 2008

Day 88 and a meeting tonight

Tonight I have my last Enid child care association meeting of the year, we'll resume meetings in August. We're also having officer elections. Since finding people who are willing/able to serve is always a challenge, officer elections are usually not that fun. I've got people lined up willing to be nominated for all offices except for one, haven't found a taker for it yet. It's vice-president and the easiest so I'm hoping someone will volunteer tonight. I was most worried about treasurer, but I found someone willing to accept it, so that's a relief.

I blew my eating last night be eating birthday cake and chocolate ice cream, but oh well. I'm trying to get right back on track today.

I cannot believe our last FPU class is this Sunday night. I am so sad! It has been so much fun and we've done so well this time, I just hate for it to end. I will keep up the blog though to help keep myself accountable. We are still doing very well at avoiding the eating out. We haven't eaten out since we went to Norman. We'll be eating out sometime for Josh's birthday (if we can ever get all of our schedules synchronized!). Tom hasn't brought home Sonic drinks this week at all. He does get them before he goes to band practice since he's there for several hours with nothing else to drink but beer. Sonic seems to be the wiser choice. LOL. I'm going to get one before I go to my meeting tonight. But once again, compared to how we used to drink Sonic drinks, I still consider that a success.

2 comments:

Mom Thumb said...

You sound like those people who are afraid to leave rehab because they think they'll relapse! I can understand how the meetings would help you stay on track. You have been doing so well, though, and I think that keeping this blog is going to be a great help. Of course, that's a little selfish on my part, because I love to read it!

KiddoKare1 said...

LOL, Linda! That is a very accurate description of how I feel!