Monday, March 31, 2008

Day 78 and I am not happy!

Danged if I don't feel like I'm trying to come down with another cold! For goodness's sake, I just finished a round of antibiotics for the sinus infection, wouldn't you think I'd have some resistance somewhere? Good grief!

This week promises to be a busy one with homework due next Sunday and it being the first of the month so we have to have the April budget meeting soon. I've got the first part of the month done, but not the last part yet. I listened this morning to the Dave Ramsey CD on dealing with creditors and I'm going to reread that chapter in our Financial Peace book so that I can work up my courage and formulate a plan to contact them and get somewhere on those bills. Oh, we did get a letter that Tom's student loan forbearance was approved through November of this year. That will be a huge blessing and help as we work through some of this other stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you have pollen allergies, but several of the tree pollens are off the charts right now.Good luck on all the homework.

Mom Thumb said...

Jessica sounds like she's dying of the flu, but it's allergies. These trees with the white flowers are killers for people with allergies. Not that allergies can't feel just as lousy as a cold or the flu. Hope you feel better!