Sunday, March 30, 2008

Day 77 and Working in our Strengths

Tonight's FPU class was about Working in our Strengths. Dave says if we do what we love, the money will come. I'm not really sure that I buy into that, but maybe that's why the money isn't coming to us. LOL. For the most part, I really do love what I do. But the last few years have been really hard for me, both personally and professionally and I have found myself questioning my career more than once. Truthfully, it's what drove me to finally get up the guts to finish my degree. So I guess I don't really have a point tonight, other than wondering where exactly my strengths lie.

1 comment:

Mom Thumb said...

I've struggled with that, also, and I'm not sure I buy it, either. The best I can come up with is that if you do what you love, your quality of life may be better, so maybe the money isn't as important. But you still have to pay the bills.