Friday, August 1, 2008

Day 201 and headed out with "my girls" today

Well, I'm headed to Tahlequah with "my girls" today, 3 of my best friends in child care and in the world. Yeah, I know, I'm a dorky sap. That's okay. That's me. LOL. I know it's a long drive with gas so high, but this conference is usually awesome, it's reasonably priced (almost enough to make up for the gas!), and it's a chance to spend time with my friends. I'll be back late tomorrow evening. I'll try to post if I can, if not, I'll "see" you on Sunday.

Oh, good news! I found out yesterday that I got a Sooner Heritage scholarship which should provide me with enough financial aid to cover my classes and fees. I can pull together enough money to buy my books. That takes care of this year's college financial needs. Hopefully I'll be able to finish up next fall! It's been wonderful how both years, the Lord has provided me enough to pay the tuition and fees and last year, even a little extra with some extra scholarships I applied for. He has been so good and faithful to me as I follow this dream!

No comments: