Sunday, June 29, 2008

Day 168 and God is our Security

Remember how I mentioned a few days ago about how sometimes you hear just the right sermon or read just the right devotional when you need it? Today's sermon was about using your money the way that God would want you to, and not looking for your security in money. Wow! Here I am stressed a bit about having an opening now and knowing I have another opening coming up in August and well...just wow! I've been reminded that God will see us through. Thanks Gary for passing that message from God on. I am praying for God to send me the right family or families to fill my spots.

I filled up my van today, after driving 65 on this tank, and I got 20.5 mpg, so the driving 55 did not make much difference in the mpg on the van. I'm a little perplexed! My advice to those of you out there considering it. Give a try on your own vehicles and see what happens.

No comments: