Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day 171 and Keep Praying

I had an interview last night for two little girls to start in August when my second opening becomes available. I think it went really well, so keep praying and keep your fingers crossed! I also got another call last night for a pregnant mom with a 3 year old, but she's not sure that she's going to keep working after she has the baby, so that one's probably not too promising. THEN today, I got a call from someone looking for care for during school hours. I might be able to fit that one in since I have two kids that are in school all day. That sure would be great!

I had 6 kids today and we stayed busy busy busy all day long! I had set up my new tent and tunnel, my big tent hooked to the other end of the tunnel, and a smaller tent I had. They had a blast with it! The new tent and tunnel are more of the toys that I get to review and we get to keep them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great,and you will enjoy having girls for a change! The tents sound like lots of fun for the kids!

KiddoKare1 said...

They did have a great time with it. They even went an entire ten minutes without arguing. LOL!