Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day 130 and Happy Birthday to Me! LOL!

Well today is my 42nd birthday! Can you believe that? I can't! I feel so much younger. Well...most of the time. LOL.

Tom wants to take me out to supper and I have to admit, after the morning I've just had, I don't really want to cook. Maybe I'll just make Tom cook. Which might mean going out to supper. LOL.

Today was the last day of school for the kids. I have a pretty full house today, and getting everyone settled down for naptime was quite an adventure. I felt like I'd run a marathon by the time I put them back on their mats about 25 times each. Phew! My naptimes will probably be pretty crazy over the next 3 months so I may have to start doing most of my blogging in the evenings or early in the mornings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Let Tom take you aout. As great as you have been doing, you deserve it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

KiddoKare1 said...

Thanks! We ended up getting subs at Bob's last night, both the Harvest Grill and BBQ Joint were closed. We're going to go out Monday when Josh is off.