Monday, May 19, 2008

Day 127 and Happy Birthday to Di!

Well, today I just want to wish a very happy birthday to my sister-in-law and one of my closest friends, Di! It's a milestone birthday and I hope she has a great one!

This last few days have not been good eating days. I've eaten way too much of stuff that I should not have. I have got to get myself back on track! Last week, I was listening to a conversation at a meeting where one of the ladies was talking about a family member who had diabetes and didn't take care of herself. The lady just did not understand why she didn't just do it. Chances are, the family member doesn't know either. I don't understand why eating is such an issue with me and has been for as long as I can remember. I'm going to be praying for God to give me the strength to take better care of myself and break some of these bad habits.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I am sure it will be a wonderful birthday! Hailee and Sara are going home this afternoon, and John will be home tomorrow! And I guess I get to spend a wonderful evening with all my favorite people!

KiddoKare1 said...

So I guess it's not a surprise anymore? LOL!

Yay that Mandy and Sara are getting out of the hospital already!

Mom Thumb said...

Sounds like a great day for the Easterly family! Happy Birthday Di!