Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day 128...continued

Well, right now the monitor is back to looking normal, not all blurry and weird. So I don't know what was going on with it or what is going on with it. But for right now I'm just happy it's back to normal.

Josh's car is not starting, may be the fuel pump, we're still waiting to find out. These things sure do make me glad for that emergency fund!

Let's see, we had a great night out last night at El Chico's for Di's birthday. We won't talk about how much the meal cost, but it was totally worth it, it was very good and the server did a great job, especially with a big group. Hopefully that's it on eating out for a while, or going anywhere for a while. I put over 250 miles on my van from Saturday to last night between going to the hospital, church twice on Sunday, soccer game in Enid, and dinner in Enid. Then Tom had to take my van today so Josh could take his car to work tonight. That leaves me here without a vehicle tonight. I don't have anywhere to go, but I hate not being able to go there. LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you again for the wonderful party and the gift. Well, I thank you for the chocolate, but my hips probably won't....LOL I hope this will be your last vehicle repairs for a while. It is getting kinda ridiculous, isn't it!

KiddoKare1 said...

Ha! Well, I ordered that over the phone. Had I been there in person, I'd have suggested we not go quite so crazy with all the chocolate. LOL!