Sunday, May 4, 2008

Day 112 and some success with the credit cards

Friday & Saturday in the mail, we got envelopes with statements from the company that has 3 of our credit card accounts saying that we had a certain amount due by the 25th of the month. That amount was the amount that I had sent them and said we could pay right now! So hallelujah for some success! The other places all cashed the checks, including the place that sent the first check back. So we'll see how things go from here.

We spent a lot of yesterday and part of today working on stuff for the garage sale. I don't know how much we'll make, but anything will help.

Some confessions: Friday night, I brought home Sonic after grocery shopping and last night Tom & I ate at the bbq place. Oh and last Saturday, Tom & I took our niece and great-niece out to lunch. We let Hailee pick and she picked McDonald's. LOL. So she was a cheap date. I am still so proud of us for how well we're doing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hailee will ALWAYS say McDonalds unless you drop a few ideas ahead of time, and push her in the right direction. lol Congrats on the credit cards, and good luck with the garage sale!

KiddoKare1 said...

Yeah well, what kid wouldn't almost always say McDonald's? The sad thing was, it had been so long since I'd had it, that it was REALLY good. LOL!