Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Day 114 and that end of semester exhaustion

Well, the "semester is over and I am worn out" feeling has hit me and hard! LOL! I don't have time to slow down either. We're getting ready for the garage sale, got Josh's graduation and party afterwards coming up, and other stuff to take care of. Life is crazy busy!

I may have the riding mower sold so that will be another $50 to throw at one of the credit cards. Of course I am not counting on it until I have it in my hot little hand. I mailed a check for $250 from our stimulus payment towards the credit card who sent me the first check back. They happen to be the smallest debt and I want to get them paid off. That payment brought our total debt paid off since January up to $4600, in just under 4 months! Not only that, our house payment, electric payment, gas bill payment, car payment, and phone bill payments have all been made-before they were due. I feel so blessed! If I haven't mentioned it lately, thanks for all your support!

No comments: