Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day 116 and oh so very tired!

I waited up on Josh to get home from work last night because he was leaving on his Sr. trip at 12:01 a.m. (They couldn't leave until Thursday, so they left as early as possible on Thursday. LOL). They are gone to San Antonio and will be back Saturday. I cannot believe his graduation is just over a week away! My house is still a mess and I feel totally unprepared. Well, I guess it will happen whether I'm prepared or not, right? LOL!

I did get the riding mower sold so that is $50 more to go towards that one credit card. Hopefully we do well with the garage sale and get some more to send towards it.

I'm still waiting on one grade from my Study in Depth Prospectus class, but even without those points, I should end up with an A in that class, and I already know I have an A in my Modern Humanities class. I'm planning to use my time over the summer to get really organized on my child care curriculum for next year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remind Josh how lucky he is :-) We didnt get to even leave the state for our sr trip or stay overnight. I hope he has fun.

Anonymous said...

Can you believe that next year is Mandy's 10 year reunion? Gosh, I can still see Josh bouncing off the furniture(and walls, and ceiling) at the birthday parties when you lived on Fox! LOL They sure grow up way too fast!

KiddoKare1 said...

Serenity's class did get to leave the state. They went to Six Flags, but they had to be back the same day. So I think Josh realizes how lucky he is.

Di, Serenity & I were just talking about how wound up Josh used to be. LOL. Sometimes I miss those days, but then the boys come in after school and I don't miss those days anymore. LOL.