Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Day 65 and Fighting a Losing Battle

I swear I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle with this sinus stuff. It has just hung on and on for weeks. As soon as I think I'm getting over it, it kicks my tail again. I spent 3 hours stuffing eggs for the Easter egg hunt on Saturday, and we'll be stuffing again tonight. For some reason, something about the way I sit when I do that just makes my back ache so bad. Anyway, enough whining for now.

Naturally, since it is spring break this week, our weather has got chilly again. I sure hope we can get some decent weather for the egg hunt on Saturday.

I started working on my menus for the next couple of weeks since this weekend is my grocery shopping weekend. I am getting a bit discouraged because it seems like no matter what I cook, someone in my family doesn't like it. How in the world did I raise such picky children? Sadly, I think they're too old to change them very much right now.

I was able to add $25 to the EF yesterday, so it is back up to $300. I've been doing these toy reviews every few months where they send you a bunch of toys and you and the kids play with them and then you write about what you think of them. You get to keep the toys and they pay you $25. It's really cool and I've got some neat stuff doing it. I opted out of the next one because I just have too much going on right now and although it's fun, it is a lot of work too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do they have one of those for parents I could get involved in? I have a lot of free time lol I think the menu thing is hard. Somedays Hailee likes it and the next she won't eat the exact same meal lol