Saturday, February 2, 2008

Day 20 and I Learned Something Last Night

We drove to Drummond to the basketball game last night. We ate supper before we left. I was very tired and made the mistake of taking more money in than what we needed. I learned that when I'm very tired, it's very hard to resist hitting the concession stand. But thanks to Tom, we managed to get out of there without spending any money besides what it cost us to get in.

Today, we got the door covered with plastic. Then we went to Bob's during happy hour and treated ourselves to a pop! Not the same as Sonic of course, but not bad! Besides that, I've been working on homework, cleaning house a bit, and I started a turkey cooking. We're going to have some of it for lunch tomorrow, then I'll divide up and freeze the rest for other meals.

I'm going to get back to my homework now.

No comments: