Saturday, January 16, 2010

2 Years & 2 days and computer problems

BOO! Our computer decided to quit working this afternoon. Luckily we had an extra one here that Tom's dad had given Josh and Josh wasn't using right now so we hooked it up. I just kept thanking God that it didn't happen WHILE I was still taking college classes. I'd have been in absolute panic mode. Anyway, despite that, I've managed to get the parent totals done for 2009, now I just need to get the forms ready for the parents. Because of the computer problems, we didn't go through any books yet today. Don't know if we will or not. But having a computer takes priority! LOL!

1 comment:

Di said...

Wow, what a bummer! You guys just can't seem to win. Danny's laptop at work crashed on him a few weeks ago, and he lost everything on it. He did have our monthly books backed up, and we had hard copies of our taxes, but it is going to be a pain doing this years. Turbo Tax could have just imported everything from last years. I hope you can get yours fixed.