Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 373 and freecycle

Do you freecycle? Freecycle is a great way to get rid of unwanted clutter and a way to keep an eye out for things you might want or need yourself. Everything is free, you're not allowed to sell anything. Since I have been de-cluttering, I've been listing stuff on there pretty frequently. If you've never checked it out, you can go to www.freecycle.org for more information. I'm sure you've heard the saying that "one man's trash is another man's treasure". something that you don't want or need anymore might be just what someone else is looking for. I was trying to think if I had gotten anything off freecycle and I can't recall right offhand if I have. I know there's been things that I've expressed an interest in, but you can't waste any time, stuff gets snapped up pretty quick. But I have given tons of stuff away and it's a great feeling.

No comments: