Thursday, December 25, 2008

Day 346 and Random Christmas thoughts

Today was a really nice day. I got up and started the ham for lunch. Then kind of laid around until later when I peeled potatoes and the other things I needed to do to get ready for Christmas dinner. Serenity and Josh got here around 10:30 or so and we opened gifts and then finished making dinner. Serenity is getting so grown up, she bought us a new microwave! LOL, she said ours was "ghetto". After lunch we had a family game of Las Vegas Monopoly (which I totally lost). Anyway, it's been a nice relaxing day. Tom got me a new back massager for the recliner. Mine was dying. Only one of the massager things worked out of three. The new one is wonderful!

I forgot to mention a couple of things yesterday. One is that Tom's dad is in the hospital, so please keep him in prayer. The other is that we finally got our van back! YEAH!

Serenity is going back tonight and she is taking Tasha with her which means that Tom and I get a couple of days alone together. That will be nice. Part of it will be spent cleaning up for our get together with Tom's family on Sunday (assuming it doesn't get postponed).

Anyway, if I don't get a chance to write again until Monday, you'll know why!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: