Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Day 344 and early morning shopping

So this morning I took Tom to work so I could have a vehicle and do some shopping while he was at work. Let me tell you, Wal-Mart at 7:00 in the morning is not bad at all! Anyway, I got Tom's gift and a few other things there, went to the mall and got me some new shoes (mine were in bad shape), then got some stuff at the grocery store and was back home by 10:00 to relax until time to go pick Tom up. I sat around and read and watched some TV and just relaxed again. I knew I was tired, but I just didn't realize how exhausted I was until I had time to slow down.

I still don't have my van back and I've decided not to go to my uncle's funeral tomorrow. I had someone offer me the use of a vehicle (thank you so much, you know who you are!), but I just was not comfortable driving it on a 250+ mile round trip. Tomorrow Tom has to work 1/2 day so I'll just stay home in the morning and hopefully sleep in. I've been wide awake at 5:00 a.m. the last two days.

No comments: