Monday, December 22, 2008

Day 343 and Christmas is almost here

Wow! Just a couple of days until Christmas. I still have a few things left to do, especially go to the grocery store. I still don't have my van back so I'm going to get up and take Tom to work in the morning so I'll have the car to run some errands. I'm starting to go through my usual feelings of not getting enough for the kids. I don't know what else I would get them, but I may try to find something else to go with their stuff tomorrow. Other than that, I have a couple of gifts to get for Tom's family.

Today was a nice relaxing day. I started out trying to clean, but I am just so tired that I ended up just taking it easy and relaxing. I've got some alone time tonight because Tasha and Tom are both gone.

I did have to cancel my doctor's appointment this morning since I didn't have a vehicle. My uncle's funeral is Wednesday morning in Woodward. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to go or not, I guess a lot of it depends on if I have a vehicle to go in or not.

No comments: