Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day 341 and on the run today

Well, I got my wish to get out of the house today! Goodness! I got up and had to go to the bank in Enid this morning (since I couldn't go last night). Came back home and Tom & I went to get our hair cut. Then I took Tasha and a couple of other girls to play practice at church. After we got back from that, I took Tasha and a friend to Enid to do some Christmas shopping. Busy day! Tomorrow we've got church in the morning and the Christmas play tomorrow night.

I have a doctor's appointment scheduled for Monday morning that I"m going to have to cancel if I don't get my van back because I won't have a way to get there.

So how's everyone coming along for Christmas? I think I'm about ready. I do need to go to the grocery store before Christmas day, but that should be about it.

No comments: