Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Day 325 and the wind today!

Oh my goodness! The wind here in Oklahoma today was awful! I was afraid to take the kids outside since I didn't have enough rocks to put in all their pockets. LOL.

It is three weeks until Christmas. Wow. That is so scary! I do not think I am ready for this yet. Frugal Dad has some Christmas ideas on his blog if you want to take a look, the link is at the bottom of my page.

I am feeling a little better, especially compared to how I was feeling yesterday so hopefully I'm on the mend. I've been going to bed early and trying to get a good night's sleep so I can beat this stuff.

1 comment:

Mom Thumb said...

The wind was horrible! Not only was it impossible to do anything, but it started the night before and kept me awake half the night. It was LOUD!