Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day 270 and watch those sizes!

While I was gone on Saturday, Tom did the grocery shopping for me. (Have I mentioned that I have the world's greatest husband?)Anyway, I had bagged salad on the list. Tom noticed that the bag seemed a little bit smaller so he got two just in case. He was right, the bags were 16 oz., now they are 12 oz. Same price, isn't that handy? The size is cut by 25% and the price remained the same, in effect giving themselves a 25% price increase on the product. Now in all fairness, it is a different brand so it could be that they couldn't get the kind they normally do and they'll return to that brand and size when they can. But what do you think the odds are? I'm thinking not good.

I am feeling better everyday, but still pretty wiped out by the end of the day. I have a child care association meeting in Enid tonight so it will probably be a late night.

No comments: