Saturday, August 23, 2008

Day 223 and God healed our printer

LOL. Well, I don't know if I'm joking or not, but I am kind of freaked out. Remember me talking about our printer not printing right in color? We wanted to replace it, but it wasn't really a priority right now, we were more concerned with getting things caught up. So anyway, today I'm printing off some stuff in color, labels for the toys so it didn't matter if the pictures weren't perfect, they just had to be good enough for the kids to be able to tell what they were. Well, they were printing out wonderfully. So I went into this website and printed out these glove puppet patterns I was wanting to make and they were perfect this time! (I had printed them out before and they were horrible) So I don't know what happened. If something was clogged and it didn't clear out until I had used the new cartridge for a while or if God really did heal our printer. Either way, I'm grateful, happy, and relieved that it's working again. Definitely a praise!

Today I've been working on getting stuff ready for next week. My online classes will start, plus we're starting an alphabet curriculum here. Oh, and another praise! The other drop-in I had interviewed with a few weeks ago called and they want to come two days next week. So that will be a little bit more for the baby EF. I really feel like God is blessing us.

No comments: