Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Day 219 and one of "those" days

Well, let's just say it was one of "those days" with the kids and leave that at that. To top it off, my allergies are killing me and my eyes are itching like crazy. Uck.

So in the interest of being totally honest, I'm going to confess something. I'm having Tom bring home supper from Enid tonight. I'm so tired, I feel so lousy, and I just didn't have it in me to cook. I know, I'm a huge hypocrite after my rant about Josh asking me for money yesterday. But in my defense, I got my financial aid refund today. It wasn't huge, but I was able to pay my past due cell phone, gas, and cable bill and pay for the ad I put in the newspaper for my child care. So I'm going to take a little and splurge on supper.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please stop feeling guilty! As McDonalds used to say "You deserve a break today!" LOL I don't know how you do it every day running after all those kids as well as cooking 3 meals a day and doing laundry, housework, etc. I am glad you were able to get caught up on a few bills, too. Love you!

Anonymous said...

My allergies are going crazy too and so are Hailee's. I am trying really hard not to eat out much too but I will admit I splurged today and got KFC. Not good on the diet or pocket book lol

KiddoKare1 said...

Now, Di, how many years have you known me? Have I ever been able to stop myself from feeling guilty about something? LOL!

Mandy, sorry you're having trouble with your allergies too. I took a Benadryl before bed last night and that seemed to help. I'll probably take another one tonight. Oh, and yum, KFC!