Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 178 and Gloves in a Bottle

A couple of weeks ago, I saw a review for a product called "Gloves in a Bottle" on one of my favorite blogs. I found out that they were looking for bloggers to test and review the product, so I contacted them and asked for a chance to try and review. Since I wash my hands many times a day, they get so dry and sometimes crack open and bleed so I am always desperately looking for something, anything to help! One of my biggest concerns with trying the Gloves in a Bottle was the scent, since I am very sensitive to many scents. This lotion has a mild scent, not perfumey at all. As for the product itself, I have to say that I am very impressed! My hands are much softer than normal and not near as cracked and dry. For me, the biggest test will be in the fall when the weather cools off because my hands get even worse then. I'll keep you posted! For now, you can check out their website at: http://www.glovesinabottle.com/ I checked and Gloves in a Bottle is available locally at Walgreens in Enid. I've also got a couple of samples here if anyone is interested in trying them, let me know and I'll bring it by to you. You can also request a free sample on their website.

I've also posted a link to their website in my favorites down at the bottom.

No comments: