Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Day 157 and Looking for Positives

Ok, it's time to try to get myself out of this funk! So, here's some positives:

1. I got a 4.0 for the spring semester through the OU College of Liberal Studies and made President's Honor Roll again. With everything on my plate, I'm proud of myself for doing so well.

2. Once I send off these two checks I have here to mail, our total debt paid off will be up to around $5800! I think that's pretty awesome.

3. Even though we had all of those car repairs in the last several weeks, we had the money in the EF to pay for them and didn't have to put off or get behind on other bills.

4. Tom was able to sell back some vacation hours to help get our EF built back up, and I was able to sell a couple of extra things to help, too.

5. Even though I have an opening in my child care, I've been getting drop-ins quite frequently which has helped a lot!

6. Running my own business, while hard, is very rewarding and it makes me feel happy and blessed to be able to do it.

7. I have wonderful supportive friends and family who are always there for me when I need them.

8. I am married to the most wonderful man on Earth and he loves me and supports me for who and how I am, and believe me, sometimes that person is NOT very nice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great way to get out of your funk! You are very lucky and we should all take time to look at things that way! I am learning so much from your blog! Love you! Di

KiddoKare1 said...

Thanks, and love you too! I'm learning a lot just from writing it.