Monday, June 16, 2008

Day 155 and some updates and needing some prayers

I am very discouraged and upset today. I don't want to post the details on the blog, but I would like to ask for prayers.

An emergency fund update: Tom was able to sell back some vacation hours on Friday and I sold a couple of booster seats that I don't use anymore We added the money to the baby EF. That brings it back up to $668. That feels much better! Helps that security gland inside me! LOL!

A debt update: I paid $150 towards credit cards when Tom got paid last Friday which brings our total paid off up to $5726.57!!!
I will be paying $100 towards a couple of more credit cards this week when I get paid from some families. One of the checks I sent in last month still hasn't cleared, the other one finally did. So when I send those payments, I will be sending them certified mail/return receipt so that I'll know if and when they got them.

Guess what I did Friday night? I officially bought my first Christmas present for this year! I want to get started early and get it done so I'm not stressing out so much at the last minute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to see you upset! Let me know if I can help, besides saying a few prayers. I hope it will work itself out, whatever it is. If you need to talk, you know where to find me.

Anonymous said...

I already bought a gift for Sara for Christmas :-) I am here if u need me for anything!

KiddoKare1 said...

Thanks, both of you! Oh, and Mandy, if you have any ideas for Hailee or Sara either one, let me know!