Monday, May 12, 2008

Day 120 and a Brand New Week

Well, we're into another new week already. Does it seem to anyone else like 2008 is just flying by? Josh's baccalaureate went well last night and we're into the graduation countdown now! The kid's grandpa from Chickasha came last night and Serenity came with him so he wouldn't have to drive alone. Their grandma is in the hospital so she didn't get to come. Serenity will be coming home for a few days on Thursday.

I've got a lot of house cleaning to do this week to get ready for the party after graduation. I've been having to focus on one thing at a time, schoolwork, then garage sale, now graduation. I'll be glad when this weekend is past so maybe I can take a break!

When Tom & I get paid this week, I'll be posting a debt update. I think we'll be getting close to $5000 this week!

No comments: