Sunday, May 11, 2008

Day 119 and What can I say?

We are weak! So very weak! We ended up eating out last night. We were both too tired and wiped out to convince ourselves to cook.

I posted some of the leftover stuff on freecycle and a lady picked it all up last night. The rest we put back in the garage. We're going to continue going through stuff and gathering up stuff because Mandy is planning on having a garage sale in Enid later in the summer. So hopefully I can haul a bunch of stuff down there and try to sell it and have a bit more to put towards a credit card. I'm also planning to let my current (and some former) parents know that I am available for evenings and weekends this summer to try and help raise some more money to put towards paying off debt.

Oh and the EF has been full for a little over a week, and last night my brakes all of a sudden started making a horrible grinding noise. So it won't be full for much longer. LOL!

2 comments:

Mom Thumb said...

We went to Pond Creek yesterday, but we got a late start and you had closed down by the time we got there. :-( It sounded like there was a pretty good turnout, though.

KiddoKare1 said...

Well bummer, you should have stopped by anyway. The wind was making us crazy, it kept blowing our shelves over and we hadn't done much business so we closed down. But I'd still have loved to see you!