Thursday, May 1, 2008

Day 109 and I'm almost done!

Well, tomorrow my last assignment for this semester is due. I've got all of my other assignments turned in, and even know my grade in my humanities class, an A!!!! Then I get a break from school, but of course there are a zillion other things calling my name. A garage sale to get ready for, Josh's graduation and party to get ready for (especially cleaning the house), etc. However, it will be nice to give my brain a bit of a break from school. Hopefully I'll be refreshed and ready to start back up in August. I'm already very excited about it!

Speaking of school, Serenity is getting ready for Finals week next week, so keep her in your prayers!

Tom gets paid tomorrow and our tax rebate shows as pending so I'll be posting some debt updates. I think we'll pass the $4000 mark tomorrow. We get $900 on our rebate. We'll give part of it away, put $410 in the baby EF to bring it up to $1000 again (and hopefully it will stay that way longer this time!), and save the rest to help with the work we're getting done on the house or in case we need it this summer. Even though I'll be pretty full most of the time, my income will still drop a bit during the summer.

2 comments:

Mom Thumb said...

Wow, you are busy! Good luck with all of that and also to Serenity on her finals. (Although passing finals has more to do with hard work than luck - Jess finished hers yesterday.)

KiddoKare1 said...

Lucky Jess! Serenity will be jealous. LOL. You're right about the hard work, luck is just a figure of speech I use. No doubt about it, Serenity works very hard.