Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day 108 and Life is too short

This morning I read an article online in the Enid newspaper about a bicyclist getting hit and being injured, then later read an update that he had died. It did not click with me that I knew him until I started reading the comments. He had worked at the Medford Dr's office, and now worked at Urgent Care in Enid. He was the PA that I saw when I went in the last couple of times. My heart just aches for his family. Please keep them in your prayers.

Since I found out, I've been thinking about how much we take advantage of life, thinking that we will have another chance to tell the people that we care about how we feel. Whether that feeling is that we love them, that we're sorry for something we said or did, or that we just wish we'd spent more time with them. Hug your families and your friends and let them know you care. You may not have tomorrow.

No comments: